Adaptive problem solver that accomplishes measurable results via leadership skills and by utilizing knowledge and experience from a diverse set of disciplines: technology, business strategy and tactics, marketing, and training.
May 2015 - Current
- Provide technology consulting, services, and subcontracting, related to software development, and information technology, across multiple industries
- Design and develop database-driven software applications for automation of business workflows on multiple operating systems
- Enhancement, testing, and troubleshooting of existing information systems including implementation of automated testing
- Planning and implementation of database design, data partitioning for performance, ETL for business intelligence, data processing, and data migrations for production environments
- Develop and support automated reporting systems to inform data-driven business solutions
- Provide technical support services to end-users of existing technology systems and emerging technologies
May 2012 - May 2015
Clean Power Finance
(Became Spruce Financial 2015)
I.T. Project Manager
- Led multiple software development projects to meet all milestones and project objectives on-time and under budget through completion.
- Provided company-wide training (knowledge sharing) regarding overall business of the company's partners - e.g. common industry business practices, motivations, challenges, and generalized workflow.
- Product management (design and implementation) of enhancements to enterprise API functionality within the company's flagship product (CPF Tools).
- Provided support and troubleshooting to partners in order to reduce adoption costs and increase implementation speed
- Led company's interdepartmental collaboration team to resolve issues in software products - increased rate of support ticket closer by 35% over first 90 days by refining escalation process prioritization for incident troubleshooting (ITSM methodologies).
- Recipient of the company's "High T.I.D.E" award - a peer nominated award honoring staff members that exemplify the company's core values of trust, innovation, dedication, and empowerment.
April 2006 - May 2012
(Acquired by IES end of 2012)
Manager: Marketing, Technical, Sales;
Strategic Planning Manager; Office Manager
- Created, implemented, and improved policies and procedures based on business requirements.
- Responsible for design, build, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and led a small technology team
- Correct and prevent hardware and networking issues for computer systems running multiple operating systems (Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD), printers, phones, tablets, VoIP / PBX telecommunications equipment, and VPNs
- Completed many successful technical projects ranging from software development to technology migrations.
- As the primary point of support and technical training for all sales staff, and an architect of the company’s pricing models, I played a central role in the company’s revenue growth from 2006 through 2012.
- Successful in a wide variety of simultaneous roles
- Leveraged technical skills and adapted manufacturing methodologies to the day-to-day operations of contracting, which allowed rapid growth while limiting G&A cost.
- Facilitated 300% revenue growth, in 2007, while maintaining strong profit margins.
- In 2008, the company was sold via merger. I continued to find success in all of the three areas where I feel I made the biggest impact in the success of the company - technology, marketing, and training.
2005 - 2006
- Filled many positions as necessary to meet production goals: Lab Work, Receiving, Packaging, Machine Operation and troubleshooting.
2000 - 2005
Material Handler; Shift Trainer; Packer; Sanitor
- Facilitated meetings between management and production employees to analyze performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and plan corrective actions.
- Shift Trainer for new robotic equipment - trained maintenance and production employees on new technology.
- Worked directly with vendor for installation and troubleshooting - leading to “the most successful new technology roll-out” the company had experienced.
- Innovator of The Year Award 2002
- Safety team volunteer responsible for auditing facilities and writing work orders for corrective maintenance
Extensive professional training in business administration, planning, time management, prioritization, problem solving, feedback communication, and continuous improvement frameworks such as Agile, Lean Six Sigma variants, and Pragmatic Marketing.
Modesto Junior College (1999-2000)
Fred C. Beyer High School (1995-1997) - Graduated in less than 3 years.